By using the Online Services, you signify your consent to this Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions for the use of the Online Services. If you do not agree to this Privacy Statement or Terms and Conditions for the use of the Online Services, please do not use our Online Services.
Information That We Collect or Receive
We collect and receive information from and about you by different means, including, without limitation: (i) information you submit or provide to us; (ii) technical information collected automatically and manually; and (iii) information provided to us through our partners.
Information You Submit or Provide to Us
We collect the information that you directly provide to us, such as when you enter it on a web page, submit an online form, or include it in an email that you send to us in relation to our products and services. In addition, we may collect information through relevant business support processes and the registration or account creation processes, where we ask you to provide information such as:
- Contact Information (e.g., name, email or mailing address, or phone number)
- Account Administration Information (e.g., user name, password, or security questions)
Technical Information Collection
We may also automatically or manually collect information related to your use of At-Bay. While information collected in this manner is not typically personal information, we may combine it in ways that make it personally identifiable. When we do so, we will treat the combined information as personal information. For example, data collected in this manner may include:
- web browsing: network or service usage data, such as browser type, internet service provider (ISP), Internet Protocol address, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We may also collect certain technical information about your computer systems or about your visits to our online environments without you actively submitting such information. This information can make your use of our Online Services easier and more meaningful by allowing us to provide better service, customize our online environments based on your preferences, compile statistics, analyze trends and otherwise administer and improve our online environments. Such information may also be collected by our other partners or affiliates.
Some of the types of your technical information collected automatically when you use our Online Services include:
- Log Data. When you use our Online Services, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser or mobile device sends when you visit or use our Online Services. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web pages you visited that had At-Bay features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used our online environments and cookie data.
- Device Information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you are using to access our Online Services, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you are using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
Information Provided to Us By Other Sources
To improve the quality of our products and services, and to carry out research and analysis, we and our service providers may supplement the information we collect with information from other sources, such as publicly available information, commercially available sources and information from our business partners.
We may use the information we collect through the Online Services or otherwise obtain for a number of purposes including to:
- Provide our products and services;
- Understand and improve At-Bay operations, products and services, and performance;
- Assist in customer service and transactions;
- Generate feedback regarding the products and services which we offer, and provide such products and services;
- Conduct research or for analytics purposes;
- Develop new products and services;
- Deliver marketing communications or promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- Improve the services we provide and the usefulness of the Online Services;
- Customize our users’ experience when using the Online Services;
- Protect ourselves and our users; and/or
- Comply with applicable laws.
We strive to minimize our use of personal information, or otherwise anonymize or aggregate it before use. We may disclose the results of aggregated data about you and other users without restriction. In these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you.
We may share your information, including your personal information, with other parties as follows:
- Law Enforcement, Judicial, Administrative, or Regulatory Disclosures. When we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure or that disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce the rights, property, safety, or security of ourselves or others.
- Business Transfers affecting At-Bay or its Affiliates. In connection with sale of the applicable business, a portion of the business, or certain stock and/or assets, or a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, or other corporate change including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
Choices You Have About Your Information
You may always limit the amount and type of information that we collect from you by choosing not to enter or provide information requested from you on our Online Services. However, some of our features, products and services can only be provided to you if you provide us with requested information. Some of the products and services offered through our Online Services may ask whether you wish to opt out or opt into our contact lists for offers, promotions and additional products and services that may be of interest to you.
An applicant has the ability to share questions with a collaborator via email. For security purposes we allow the applicant to share only those questions chosen or the entire questionnaire to provide context. If an external collaborator is added, we will ask the applicant if they are sure they want to add an external collaborator. Additionally, an applicant will retain authority to opt-in for services such as security audit decisions, including phishing and penetration testing. Further, the applicant also has the option to share the forms with relevant brokers.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to websites with which the browser communicates. As of the effective date of this Privacy Statement, an industry standard has not yet been established on how to respond to these signals. Therefore, we do not currently respond to these signals, but we may reassess our response once better standards are in place.
How We Secure Your Information
At-Bay is committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of your information against unauthorized access and disclosure. We only disclose your information to our personnel, our affiliates' personnel, others who need to know that information to service your account or to provide the products and services of At-Bay, and as otherwise permitted or required by law. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
Our Policy On the Information of Children
At-Bay does not seek or knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, and we request that children do not provide information through the Online Services. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below, and we will work with you to address the issue.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code section 1798.83 permits At-Bay users who are California residents to request certain information regarding At-Bay's disclosure within the immediately preceding calendar year of that California resident's personal information to third parties and in some cases affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, use the information provided in the “How to Contact Us” section at the bottom of this Privacy Statement. Any such inquiry must include "California Privacy Rights Request" in the first line of the description.
The Online Services are maintained by us in the United States, and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.
The Online Services are operated in the United States and other countries around the world. Please be aware that information we collect, including personal information, will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States and other countries around the world and, as such, courts, law enforcement, and other authorities in the United States and other countries may, in certain circumstances, be entitled to access your personal information. By using the Online Services or providing us with any information through the Online Services or forms therein, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States and in other countries around the world, jurisdictions in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time to reflect technological advancements, legal and regulatory changes and good business practices or otherwise at our discretion subject to applicable laws. If we make any changes, a new Privacy Statement will reflect those changes and the effective date of the revised Privacy Statement will be set forth at the top of the Privacy Statement.
How You Can Access and Correct Your Information
You can access, change or remove information previously provided to us upon request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at 196 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA, 94041. We will be happy to make corrections whenever possible. For record keeping and compliance purposes, we will retain certain information collected from you in conjunction with commercial transactions.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or the ways in which we use information subject to this statement, please do not hesitate to contact us by:
- E-mailing us at: email@example.com
- Writing to us at:
196 Castro Street
Mountain View, CA